The Leibniz PhD Network warmly invites you to present your science at the first Interdisciplinarity Conference. This is an opportunity to present your research contributions, exchange ideas and find new collaborations.
- Posters have to be attached in the poster boards on the 21st of June between 1-2 p.m.
- It is recommended that the poster author stands at the poster during the whole poster session. At least one author of each poster is required to attend the conference to present the poster on June 21st.
- The poster should be written in English and can include published or unpublished results.
- Each poster shall include a brief explanation of the Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The dimensions should be 1.00 x 1.40 m in portrait size.
During the conference every participant can vote on the best poster of each section. The votes will be collected and counted during the first day. The poster award winners will be announced in the end of the conference. Every participant will receive a certificate.