Being a PhD representative at a Leibniz Institute or Research Museum adds value to your time as a doctoral researcher. Exclusively for you we provide to you the following program at the General Assembly 2019 in Potsdam:
- Networking Forum (with Leibniz Association, Leibniz PhD Network, N² – The Network of Networks, Leibniz Postdoc Network, works councils)
- Developing a long-term agenda for our Network with you, the PhD representatives
- Keynote on the role of doctoral researchers in today’s challenges
- Election of new spokespersons and section officers, the steering committee
- Social program (optional): Sightseeing tours, welcome barbeque
If you want to have the detailed list, please access our program here.
Venue: We will meet at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK). On the 25th we offer social events which we warmly invite you to participate in.